Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Do I Need To Say More?

Today's activity......massages!

7 comments:

nersey said...

how was the $5,000 breakfast? did you up grade?

Mindurs said...

I hope those messages were included in your upgrade. If not shame on you for not learning from Indy Missy's negotiation skills.

Glama said...

Yep...We ended up with $250 for us and a massage and D and C ended up with $200 and a massage. I believe we only left a bottle of Tequilia on the table, atleast that is what the closer said.(Do you think I can believe the closer?) D and C did not get handed over to a closer. Obviously we DO have SUCKER written across our forehead!

Missy said...

I'm proud of you for holding out for more freebies! I'm sure your $250 massage was nice and all, but I can only imagine it was still lacking without me and Mindurs there to share in the fun. Next time you have a massage in Mexico, you'd better take me and Mindurs wiht you!

nersey said...

um, missy and mindurs? That would be a good idea if you wanted to waste another mermaid trip. We all know the fun follows me and Cyncha, and Charlene has all the good gossip and stories. thank you very much!

Missletoe said...

I think Ners is having "Missy confusion".

Missy said...

"Missy confusion" is only going to get worse!