CONGRATULATIONS!





Yes, we have added another Ute Alumnus to the ranks of the family. Nersey took the "Big Walk" and now joins the distinguish ranks of Alumni from the University of Utah. She is an official Ute Alumni with all the rights and privileges. Thursday evening was the walk at Convocation and then Friday morning was the actual Commencement Ceremony. Some how it all seemed backwards to me, but it all worked out. Nersey, we know you worked hard for this achievement and we are very proud of your accomplishment. We love you and thanks for allowing us to be part of your big day!
3 comments:
Go NERSEY! I wish we were there to celebrate with you, especially the part where we go out to dinner afterwards!
Nice work. We send our congrats from Indy.
Look I made it into all of my siblings graduation photos. Does that mean I am the most supportive sibling.
Oh by the way congrats Jen!!!!
Post a Comment