Friday, May 2, 2008

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

Who would ever guess this was a
Baseball game. The weather felt more like a Football season. We bundled up in our scarves, jackets and blankets and had a jolly good time.



Dad and I split a Hot Dog topped with onions, green peppers, red peppers, pickles and onions...yummy!I was surprised to find out Aunt C. used to go to the old Bee's baseball games as a child. There was someone in our ward that was a part owner and would provide tickets to ward members. I don't remember going to the games, well maybe one. I don't remember the game, but I do remember there were fireworks! Perhaps I was too young.
We had such a good time, that I suspect there will be more games in our future.



1 comment:

Missletoe said...

MMMMMMMMMM! Hot Dog! .... the real reason to go to a baseball game!