



Mazatlan, the magic word means fun, togetherness, adventure and love. I think right now that it would be imposible to top the May 2008 excursion to paradise. But I am willing to try! When can you guys be ready for the 2009 trip and who is going?We had a great time. Steve and Missy were great sports, Brian is our star attraction at volleyball and Mindy and Nate were hits with everyone because they are the parents of the "boys". It should be a Davi tradition that the next generation learns to swim, dive and love water in the big pool at Emerald Bay.
3 comments:
I don't think I have EVER seen a picture of Mexico with anyone else in it. Do you guys own the whole place? ...or is this just a a smoke screen and you are really down in a trailer in Tiajuana?
This place looks too good to be real! I can't wait to go check it out for myself!!! Count me in!
Great pictures bampa - it does look like we own the place. Yes, Missltoe just keep on believing that we are really going to a trailer park in Tiajuana (wink) that leaves an open spot for us to go again next year. He!He!
Post a Comment