
Well, by now everybody knows (because I told them)... I'm getting married!!!
Now before we get into the rank and file of who knew first, I just wanted to let you know that the wedding date is September 4th. The wedding dinner will be the night before. Itsy Bitsy has been busy compiling a notebook of everything she wants at the wedding. Because we have to get stuff in the hopper before I go to Mexico with the Fam.
Anyway, here is the ring. It is a little blurry, I will get a better one and post it. This time I will not use a cell phone.
By the way, Misletoe knew first...
5 comments:
Oh Brian, You probably told all of your siblings before the official annoncement so they all felt special. No Crime. Well congrats to you. I can't wait to meet the next "Missy" to join the family.
September weddings are great! Infact Shane and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary with you at your rehersal dinner, It will be fun!
BC
You are fabulous! I could not be happier. A great Son and his great bride. A chance to do a great September party. and I get the garage back.
Congratulations, Brian. Even if we were last on your list.
Yes! I finally beat Cincha out! She usually lays claim to being "first". But being as your lovely bride will bare my name, it does seem right. Now go explain yourself to your other sister Missy!
So how about a picture of the happy couple? Your fiance has a beautiful hand, a stunning ring, and a lovely voice (thanks for calling today!) but I don't know what she looks like!!!
Congrats B and Melissa, we are happy to add another Missy into the family!
Post a Comment