Sunday, December 30, 2007

Snow, Snow, Everywhere Snow

Uncle D., BC, and I went to the cabin saturday and set up the heater in the basement. Then we went to the Train and had some chili and stuff. When we returned we had running water and sewer service. I cleared the stairs and the drive approach and now we are set for the New Years Sled thing.

We awoke this morning to a light flurry of snow. By 10 am we were in a moderate snow pattern and now at 11:00 I am awaiting the call from Wally (the home teacher) saying church is cancelled. It is a blizzard. We cannot even see the other side of the freeway.

What fun. Sucks to be you low landers that can't appreciate Utah fine powder. 100% proof. More later.

3 comments:

Steve said...

Lucky yous. We just get cold, no snow.

Missletoe said...

I think the New Year's sledding party is the best fun going! We'll be stuck chasing kids at Pop's boss' New Year's brunch.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bampa and B for fixing the cabin so the rest of us can enjoy it! Too bad the rest of you all won't be around to enjoy the cabin this winter.