Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Beach Bugalow





Come one, come all! This cozy beach bungalow is now open for business. It comfortably sleeps 8 (that is if 4 can snuggle onto our 5 star airmattress). This 2 bedroom 1 1/2 bath (counting the training potty) has oppulent ammenities such as our swim pool (1 foot deep), playground, and tea room (aka play room... it does have a tea set and anxious toddler service!). Close proximity to beach. Ice cream always in the freezer. "Elmo's Potty Time" and "Curious George" movie times 'round the clock. Free airport shuttle service. Check availability by responding here, hurry space is filling up!

1 comment:

Mindurs said...

As a satisfied guest of the Bennion Bungalow I recommend it to the rest of the family. I think I will be coming back out and enjoying the lovely accomedatins once Asher is ready to potty train because Missy has got that down to an art!

Thanks for the hospitality Misletoe we had a wonderful time.

Mindurs