Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday's in June in Salt Lake are HOT!!!!!

Phrogbottoms:

This week has just been hot! About 3:00 pm I just want to lay down in a cool place and take a nap. Wait It does not take a hot day for me want to take a 3:00 nap. Next Thursday Mom and I are going to Lake Powell with Uncle Dave and Aunt Caroline. Sucks to be you!!! We are going to take the wave runners, the big boat and lots of food for our 3 day odysey. I can hardly wait. What is there about Lake Powell that makes me forget about the 106 temperature and my 3:00 nap. We will be happy to keep you informed of our adventure with lots of pictures. Bampa

3 comments:

Mindurs said...

What????????
Where is my ivite - I am not doing anything! I make such a fun boating companion even with my two little sidekicks.

Have a good time - I am eating my heart out.

Since we don't get to go on this trip maybe you can ask Uncle D if we can have a day of boating fun at Jordanelle

Bam Pah said...

Who is Rodrigo and what is he saying? Brad, is this some non de plum(sp)? Some one translate (see comments on June 22 blog.

B C said...

I beleive that you CAN'T hardly wait... I'm just saying.