My favorite Mistletoe story is when I was suspended in the 8th grade for putting Cinnamon oil on Michael David's cheek. After he rubbed it all over his face, and subsequently in his eyes, I was suspended for 3 days. When Mistle came to the school to pick me up, she laughed at the principal and said, "that's it?" and took me home. I think that as Davi, we are a little tougher than most. Later, Mistle told Mom and Dad that "at Granite Park they would have told the kid to stop crying and go back to class."
My favorite part of this story is that Michael had to give his final presentation after he spread the oil all over his face. He stopped crying, stood up, gave his presentation , sat back down and started crying again... Good times!
Love ya Miss!
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment