Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Misiltoe!!!!!!!

Since Mom and I have delivered our formal Happy Birthday song twice today I will spare you the rendition. Of all the things we do so well together singing in harmony is not one of them. But we did sing to Sam and then to the baby sitter. So you'll have to ask them how bad it was to hear us sing.

My favorite birthday memory of Misiltoe is the time I took you and your friends to East Canyon boating and then coming back to our home on 300 East for a birthday barbeque and cake. You always chose the best friends and were always the natural leader. I also recall meeting you for the first time at LDS hospital. When you were born I could tell you were special. Not only were you the first girl to be born into the Dewar family in over 60 years and only the second in 80 years you were and are the greatest birthday present ever. Mom was worried at the time that if you were born on my birthday you would never have a special day of your own. Well I would, and have, always been excited to celebrate our birthdays together. I loved you then and I love you so much more now. Bam Pa

2 comments:

Cyncha said...

Funny that Mom was worried about 2 people in the family sharing a birthday! little did she know that over half her kids would share a b-day with someone else!

Happy B-day Missitoe and Pops!

Missletoe said...

Thanks Da! ANd Happpy B-Day to you too! I love sharing a birthday with you!!!!