Thursday, June 14, 2007

Worlds Best Big Sister!


He!He! I can make a blanket statement like that because Misseltoe is my only big sister. Cyncha, Nerseyfurs and Bubba better avoid making a statement like that (wink).

Misseltoe is always up for adventure. When we were little, well I was still little, Misseltoe would play in the leaf piles with me. We would dig holes out of the middle of the piles and make them our alien ships. Then we would blast off all around the yard making-up crazy adventures. Misseltoe was the one making up the adventures as I don't have much of an imagination myself. Good times! Even now Misseltoes wonderful imagination brings us fun no matter what we are doing. My latest adventure of Misseltoe's creation was running up and down glamma's stairs and doing Ashy and Abizella squats once I got to the top. Misseltoe claimed it would induce labor, but we all know she enticed me to do for her own enjoyment. She even recorded it for future posterity.

Misseltoe had her mean streaks as well. I can remember a time when I was jumping on the tramp minding my own business when Misseltoe and Cousin Jenny joined me on the tramp only to steal my underwear. They both tackled me down and removed my underwear without removing my shorts - amazing. I don't know who came up with the idea but both offenders thought it was pretty funny.

All and all Misseltoe is the world's best sister because she is always there when you need someone to talk to. Especially when you are pregnant and miserable. As a side note for Misseltoe - the best part of not being pregnant is not being pregnant! Ha!Ha! You can do it August is only a month and a half away!

Love Mindurs your favorite little sister (wink).

1 comment:

Missletoe said...

Thanks Mindurs! You're the best little sister (unless of course someone else comes up with something better to say about me... he he he). I love you!