Saturday, June 2, 2007
Phour Phrobottoms Take the Lily Pad on Delta
I my favoite phrogbottom off at the swamp port at o dark 30. She was so excited to go to Boston I thought she was going to jump out of the car and run the last several miles. Call me when you are all together. I know the beach beckons but remember the lonely ones at home. BC played golf early this a.m. and Uncle James was home for about 30 minutes an hour ago. So Murphy and I are alone eating chips, potato salad and my favorite sandwich (thanks Mom). I will pick the Mustang up in an hour with new shoes on all fours. Love to all. Bam Pa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Bampa!
Thanks for lending us Glama, we took her straight to the beach so she could splash through the waves with her grandmermaids/mermen. And we think we know who ate the potato chips (it was you, you said so yourself in your blog). We love you! Give Murph a hug and kiss for us!
Post a Comment