
I have learned many valuable life lessons from Daddy-O
Number 1 Democrats are good and Republicans are bad
Number 2 Utes are good and cougars are bad
Without these lessons I wouldn't be the liberal Ute grad I am today. Thanks Dad!
Daddy-O has a fun/adventuresome spirit as well. When we were kids we took many exciting vacations as a family. Trips down the Green River in a raft ( I have to admit I was too chicken to do this but I loved sitting on the sidelines and watching), motorcycle adventures and best of all boating excursions. We spent many of summers boating on East Canyon in our mustard colored boat. Next year we are off to experience the fun that is Mazatlan. The boys, Nate and I are very excited for this! Bampa and Glama make the best tour guides!
Now Daddy-O has become a Bampa he takes that role very seriously. Whenever he sees Ashy and Coach he becomes very excited and showers them with his love and praises. Bampa loves bragging about all his grandbabies to anyone who will listen.
To the worlds best Daddy-O and Bampa I love you very much!
Mindurs
No comments:
Post a Comment