Steve's First Birthday!
"My Way"......
I love this picture...Steve always has to do things "his" way! I asked him to vacuum the floors. After a long "discussion" why it wasn't his turn to vacuum, he conceded and started to vacuum. He had slept on the hide a bed the night before. So as he started to vacuum, he started at the kitchen and vacuumed towards the hallway. Instead of putting the bed away, he just jumped up and vacuumed the bed and then moved to the other side and finished vacuuming the room without vacuuming under the bed
.
After reading Misseltoe's account about Rusty and his hair, I thought
everyone would enjoy seeing some of Steve's famous do's!
"My Way"......
I love this picture...Steve always has to do things "his" way! I asked him to vacuum the floors. After a long "discussion" why it wasn't his turn to vacuum, he conceded and started to vacuum. He had slept on the hide a bed the night before. So as he started to vacuum, he started at the kitchen and vacuumed towards the hallway. Instead of putting the bed away, he just jumped up and vacuumed the bed and then moved to the other side and finished vacuuming the room without vacuuming under the bed
.




Steve is absolutely
....with this famous hair do. He insisted that his sisters curl his hair with a curling iron! Please notice where Steve is sitting. He is sitting on the back wall behind our house. The background is my "hill." hard to believe it was so desolate and dry!



8 comments:
If I remember correctly, the couch was being vacuumed becasue Uncle D. was coming into town and we were getting it ready for him, lot's of crumbs. But I'm just sayin'.
Hair obessed? I never put it together until now. Thanks glama - the pictures are fun!
Also, I'm hurt that the best mullet ever grown was not included along with the time I completely shaved my head. You missed some classics.
I have to be obsessed with the hair, I only get to keep it for a few more years. Look at my brothers, this stuff is fading fast.
Ya, Cinta-Ann and I were laughing over the vacuuming the couch pic at Easter. We were sure he was getting the sheets ready for Uncle D. It makes a better story anyway. Another hair classic... how about the time that we braided (at Steve's request) his whole head of hair in tiny braids and then drew all over his stomach with markers? I believe he gave the crimping iron a whirl as well. No other guy could pull it off.
Ya, Cinta-Ann and I were laughing over the vacuuming the couch pic at Easter. We were sure he was getting the sheets ready for Uncle D. It makes a better story anyway. Another hair classic... how about the time that we braided (at Steve's request) his whole head of hair in tiny braids and then drew all over his stomach with markers? I believe he gave the crimping iron a whirl as well. No other guy could pull it off.
Oh ya... and Steve looks JUST LIKE BAMPA!
Nice try Steven....You were just vacuuming, but if it makes you feel better, believe what you will.
That Chocolate cake looks really good, regardless of the fact it is older than me.
Post a Comment