Sunday, July 22, 2007

Rad Trivia

Since Cindy brought up the topic of Rad I have a question that Nate and I have been disputing about. Nate believes the song Cruz and the girl (you know the one who played Becky on Full House) slow bmx biked danced to was Forever Young, but I think it is Send me an Angel. What are your thoughts? Maybe I just need to break down and rent the movie. Chances are I will laught really hard and wonder why we ever liked the movie so. Lets all rent it and discuss.

8 comments:

Cyncha said...

It is totally Send Me An Angel by real life. DUH. I have seen the movie in the past 2 years so I am the current expert. I actually know a guy who has Rad on DVD. Do you know how rare this is? The girl from Full house is Lori Laughlin. Shane and I watched the movie and it was soo amazing how many of the lines we could quote. Britt was so astonished as she had never even heard of the movie. It was a much better movie to watch back when. You are right, its not as good in the 2000's but still, pretty amazing. Back to the song. Not only was Send me and angel the song, Mindy and I danced to the song when Sheila Ishi gave us private dance lessons in the culteral hall at Kimball ward. Remeber the pink leotards?

Cyncha said...

It is totally Send Me An Angel by real life. DUH. I have seen the movie in the past 2 years so I am the current expert. I actually know a guy who has Rad on DVD. Do you know how rare this is? The girl from Full house is Lori Laughlin. Shane and I watched the movie and it was soo amazing how many of the lines we could quote. Britt was so astonished as she had never even heard of the movie. It was a much better movie to watch back when. You are right, its not as good in the 2000's but still, pretty amazing. Back to the song. Not only was Send me and angel the song, Mindy and I danced to the song when Sheila Ishi gave us private dance lessons in the culteral hall at Kimball ward. Remeber the pink leotards?

Steve said...

I agree with Cindy, it is "Send Me An Angel." Rad on DVD is unheard of, believe me I have looked. A VHS original in good condition will fetch a easy $100 on ebay. Also, dude's name isnot Cruz, it's Cru. Cru Jones.

Cyncha said...

Right, Cru Jones.... You are the true expert. What was the little girls name in it? Wasn't it a boys name? Was it Wesley? Now I think of it her name was Wesley. Huh.

Missletoe said...

Send Me An Angel... Poor Naters.

Missletoe said...

Send Me An Angel... Poor Naters.

Glama said...

Grandma would never have used washing your mouth out with soap for a tardiness offense. Maybe time out or grounding....washing your mouth out was saved for the grievous offense of really bad langauge....so if your mouth was washed out it may have done so for giving some lip!....hmmmmm.....

B C said...

If I were quicker on posting, I too would have said send me an angel. Because, dear Cyncha, You're not the current expert! Seeing that movie once in 2 years does not even come close to where I am at. My friend has a copy and we watch it about every 6 months, just to keep us aprised of the best movie about BMX biking ever. Isn't sad that the post that everyone responds to is about a sub par movie from the 80's?