Monday, July 23, 2007

Some of Glama's Collection of Picts.





Ashie and Coach at the
4th of July swimming
Party. Coach was not
overly into swimming
although he did take a dip. Ashie loved the pool and swimming, but he was all over the Costco ice cream bar.
Coach is modeling his blessing outfit for Aunt Missletoe so she can check out the outfit. Little How-ju-ma-call-it, I am not sure if our next delivery really has a name, outfit is the same, but in white. I had to have the store order a white one in, they were all out! Let me know what you think. The material is a cotton blend type of material. Top is hand pleated.

2 comments:

Missletoe said...

The blessing outfit is SOOOOO sweet! Thank-you for running around and getting it for little what-ju-ma-call-it. They just don't have great blessing outfits out here. They are usually little satin tuxes (gag!). I wish we could be there for Coach's big day!

Cyncha said...

Ashy was chewing on a big Costco cone up at the cabin too.. That kid must be a Davis. I have a picture on my phone that I show everyone. Ashy is smiling with a big chocolate face. It's soo cute.