
I probably would have posted something on time if Mindurs would have reminded me... (Just kidding, she told me 4 times to do something)
I cannot think of just one instance involving Steve that I could classify as my favorite moment. Steve has always involved me with his friends in sports, movies and concerts. Steve took me to my first concert when I was 12, it was Oingo Boingo's farewell concert . Before the concert started, Steve looked at me and said that I might smell something during the concert, and not to worry about it... After going to probably 100 different concerts in my life, I always think of the first one.
One of my favorite concerts that I went to with Steve was our 32 hour road trip to San Diego to see Depeche Mode in concert when I was 18. We left Friday at 1:00pm and got home at Sunday morning. During that time, we went to the beach, he taught me how to gamble at an Indian Casino, talked our way out of a speeding ticket by calling a cop an "asshole", went to Mexico for lunch (Big mistake!), got the oil changed, went to an institute dance, slept on a crappy bean-bag, went to the concert and ate at In and Out Burger 3 times.
On an unrelated trip to a football game in San Diego during the 2004 season, my friends and I rented a minivan. Steve flew down, met us there, spent the weekend with us and drove home with us. Everybody agreed that I had the coolest brother.
Anyway, I could go on... But I will leave it there and say thanks for everything Steve! Happy Birthday.
I cannot think of just one instance involving Steve that I could classify as my favorite moment. Steve has always involved me with his friends in sports, movies and concerts. Steve took me to my first concert when I was 12, it was Oingo Boingo's farewell concert . Before the concert started, Steve looked at me and said that I might smell something during the concert, and not to worry about it... After going to probably 100 different concerts in my life, I always think of the first one.
One of my favorite concerts that I went to with Steve was our 32 hour road trip to San Diego to see Depeche Mode in concert when I was 18. We left Friday at 1:00pm and got home at Sunday morning. During that time, we went to the beach, he taught me how to gamble at an Indian Casino, talked our way out of a speeding ticket by calling a cop an "asshole", went to Mexico for lunch (Big mistake!), got the oil changed, went to an institute dance, slept on a crappy bean-bag, went to the concert and ate at In and Out Burger 3 times.
On an unrelated trip to a football game in San Diego during the 2004 season, my friends and I rented a minivan. Steve flew down, met us there, spent the weekend with us and drove home with us. Everybody agreed that I had the coolest brother.
Anyway, I could go on... But I will leave it there and say thanks for everything Steve! Happy Birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment