Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hey Everyone!
















Hey Everybody!

I've been super bad at this blog thing because I forgot my password and could never sign on! So I had to make a new one! The summer has been pretty exciting so far! I just hang out with my friends (and all of you guys! you are much more exciting then my friends my age! haha) I really enjoyed going to Cherry Hill with Jenny and Matt! But like I was saying I'm usually found hanging out with one of my friends, except for Tuesdays & Thursdays, where you can find me at Moodle's. Yes, yes, I babysit Ashie & Coach. I only get the chance to take pictures when they come to my house (and they only come to my house when I'm about to go crazy or my mom thinks I'm about to go crazy!! She worries too much.) Haha, they are the cutest boys. I have the cutest stories from babysitting them. Ashie is my little helper when I babysit. He always gets things for me when I'm caught up in something and he always is a big help! He is such a polite little boy. I really do enjoy watching them, I always look forward to it over the long weekend! I really want to watch Missletoe's kids! They are SUPER cute too! I really think you should put more picture of them up on the blog! I was really excited when I heard Cyncha was expecting! Babies, babies and more BABIES! :] Haha, well, I'll try to post more! Love you all <3

-Lilmis-

2 comments:

Missletoe said...

Fabulous pics Lilmis (I LOVE the blogging name too!). You have no idea how much I would love it if we could use your services! I will put more pics on the Phrogbottom Phorum... Sometimes I forget because I post them on my Tidepool Toads site.

Mindurs said...

What cute kids! He!He! I love the pictures Lilmis! At first I was confused where the pictures came from, but once I saw the one's with you and the boy's I knew. Yes, Misletoe you are missing out on the worlds best babysitter!

Thanks Lilmiss - for all that you do!

Mindurs