Friday, July 27, 2007

The Littlest Mermaid





Calling ALL Mermaids! Young Abizella is ready to be inducted into the Mermaid clan, Davi Division. All of you that have sea water coursing through your veins, come join us at the beach! The littlest Mermaid needs to know that she comes from a long line of mermaids (especially you desert dwelling mermaids). You have 2 weeks to get out here for her induction ceremony (i.e. 2nd birthday party). Come freshen up those dried up fins!

2 comments:

Lilmis said...

Ahh, CUTE PICS!! Abizella is super cute playing in that water!! Give her our best wishes!!

Glama said...

That's my girl....our mermaid roots run deep. I often long for the soft breezes from the ocean and cool inviting water. I am glad Abizella has discovered her roots. You know in the previous life, we were mermaids! I am pretty sure of that.
Timing is everything...have "who-ju-ma-call-it" early and we mightjust make that big #2.